Our Lakes Area Montessori Center is a place where we educate and "prepare the children for life".
- We believe in an ethical and moral framework for education.
- We believe that education involves the development of the "whole" child-physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual.
- We believe that teaching respect is a critical factor in education-respect for self, others and the environment.
- We believe in a strong partnership of home and school so as to provide a consistent philosophy of education which will help all children develop to their fullest potential.
- We believe that the adults in a child's life must model the qualities of integrity, goodness, and love of learning which they wish to see in their children.
"Children are human beings to whom respect is due, superior to us by reason of their innocence and of the greater possibilities of their future." Maria